The Energy Solutions for Business Program provides commercial and industrial customers of Jersey Central Power and Light with technical support and incentives toward energy efficiency equipment.
Listing as a Program Ally is easy— simply submit a Program Ally registration form through our website. Once received, you will be invited to participate in an informational webinar that describes resources available to Program Allies, program guidelines, offerings and program expectations. Upon completion of the informational webinar, and all other requirements (Terms and Conditions Accepted, W9 & Business Designation Documentation submitted) are satisfied, your contact information will be posted to the Program Ally list on JCP&L’s website as a resource to customers. In addition, Program Allies will be registered to receive program updates via email.
We’re looking for Program Allies to provide our customers with:
- Design and installation services
- A customized list of energy-saving recommendations
- Recommendations for energy efficiency upgrades to help lower energy use
Benefits for Your Business
For joining our Program Allies network, you’ll receive:
- Technical support for the application process
- Listing on Find a Program Ally directory
Plus, you’ll build customer loyalty and business by helping your customers reduce energy use, lower utility costs and offset the cost of efficiency upgrades through incentives.
How to Get Started:
Create a profile on the Program Portal. You will need to provide the following documents:
- Program Ally Company's W9. Needs to be dated within one year of submission.
- If “Ownership Status” claimed, please provide a valid registration certificate for: Minority and/or Women Owned Business (M/WBE), Veteran-owned Business (VOB), Disabled Veteran - Owned Business (DVOB), Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Emerging Small Business Enterprise (ESBE), and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) (visit www.business.nj.gov for more information).
- The Energy Solutions for Business Program team will review your profile and confirm that the necessary paperwork is submitted. Once confirmed and you attend a training webinar, your information will be added as a listing to the Find a Program Ally directory.